We are pleased to invite you to:
The class for the Masters, dedicated to Italian excellence
May 25th, 2021 – 12.30 PM (EDT)
LAMBRUSCO WINE TASTING
Considered the Italian sparkling red wine par excellence, Lambrusco is the evident demonstration of how much every wine is deeply linked to the character of its territory, constituting its most authentic expression: sparkling, lively and convivial.
From 1st January 2021 a single large Consortium protects all types of Lambruschi DOC from Emilia Romagna.
MasterClub is a limited number class for 30 selected Masters of the Italian cuisine.
To participate in the tasting you will receive for free six bottles of the Lambrusco DOC object of the Masterclass.
Classes are limited in number.
Sign up by May 2nd in order to receive the products for the tasting!
From 12.30 PM (EDT) to 12.45 PM (EDT)
- Introduction to Lambrusco
- Story of the territory and the origins of Lambrusco
- Insights on the Lambrusco production chain
- Designation of Origin and production methods of Lambrusco
- Greetings from Consorzio Tutela Lambrusco
From 12.45 PM (EDT) to 01.30 PM (EDT)
Tasting and pairing suggestions for the following Lambrusco DOC wines, by the sommelier Randall Restiano:
- Lambrusco di Sorbara DOC, by Giovanni Paltrinieri (Società Agricola Paltrinieri Gianfranco s.s.)
- Lambrusco Salamino di Santa Croce DOC, by Alice Boscherini (Cantina di Carpi e Sorbara Sac)
- Lambrusco Reggiano DOC, by Alessandro Medici (Medici Ermete)
- Lambrusco Reggiano DOC, by Alicia Lini (LINI910)
- Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro DOC, by Alessio Altariva (Fattoria Moretto)
- Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro DOC, by Alberto Pezzuoli (Società Agricola Pezzuoli)
- Q&A session
Sommelier and Italian Wine expert: Randall Restiano
Moderator: Alyssa D’Adamo
Masterclass realized with the support of the Consortium of Protection and partner of our non-profit Association.
FILL OUT THE FORM
How to participate to the MasterClub:
- Please fill out the Form on the side by entering your information.
- Once you have filled out the form, you will receive an email notification that you have registered for the event.
- The same day in which the event will be held, you will receive an email containing the link to participate.
ATTENTION: If you don’t find the email in your email inbox, please check your SPAM BOX.
100per100 Italian Academy is a project that aims to train, inform and update international chefs on Italian cuisine.
Within the Academy, we have created the MasterClub project, classes designed for the Masters of Made in Italy.