We are pleased to invite you to:
The class for the Masters, dedicated to Italian excellence
May 17th, 2021 – 2 PM (EDT)
Pecorino Toscano PDO and Prosciutto Toscano PDO
MasterClub is a limited number class for 50 selected Masters of the Italian cuisine.
To participate in the tasting you will receive for free:
Pecorino Toscano PDO
Prosciutto Toscano PDO
Sign up by Sunday 2nd of May to receive the products!
Tasting event aim to improve the positive attitude towards high-quality food informing about both the characteristics and the ways to consume and enjoy
Pecorino Toscano PDO and Prosciutto Toscano PDO.
Authenticity, excellence, and delight are the keywords.
From 2 PM (EDT) to 3 PM (EDT)
- Event launch and Cut&Share project introduction
- History of the territory and origins of the two PDO from Tuscany
Insights on Pecorino Toscano PDO and Prosciutto Toscano PDO
- Production chains of the products
- Product tasting
- Characteristics of taste and nutritional values
- Greetings from Pecorino Toscano PDO and Prosciutto Toscano PDO Consortia
- Data and information on the presence of the products on the US market
- Suggestions and recipes
- Q&A Session
Moderator: Luca Balboni
Masterclass realized with the support of the Consortia of Protection and partners of our non-profit Association.
100per100 Italian Academy is a project aimed to educate, inform and update international chefs about Italian cuisine.
Within the Academy, we have created the MasterClub project, classes designed for the Masters of Made in Italy.