I Love Italian Food is glad to present you a new project, conceived to spread Made in Italy food worldwide thanks to the precious support of F.lli Saclà: 100% Italian, 100% vegetable.
15 selected bloggers will face each others with 15 delicious recipes based on Saclà products and on the 100% Italian 100% vegetable theme.
An exceptional committee will choose the three best recipes:
– Chef Massimiliano Musso, Ca’ Vittoria Restaurant – Tigliole d’Asti – 1 Michelin Star
– Chef Diego Bongiovanni, chef from “La prova del cuoco”
– Dr. Chiara Ercole, F.lli Saclà S.p.A. Vice President
– Dr. Federico Ghisolfi, F.lli Saclà S.p.A. Marketing Manager for Italy
– Alessandro Schiatti, founder member of I Love Italian Food
The 3 winners will be honored with a live exhibition on the 6th of May, at the Saclà Cooking Theatre in TuttoFOOD.
The 3 performances will be filmed by the Cooking Theatre cameras and transmitted on all I Love Italian Food and Saclà media.
The project is born from the DOXA research conducted by Saclà, the results will be presented the 6th of May in TuttoFOOD, at the Saclà Cooking Theatre, during the 3 winners’ performances.
Follow us and you will soon find out the 3 winners’ names!